Saturday, May 19, 2007

Calendar Sharing

I finally figured out how to integrate calendar sharing from Google Calendar into Google Pages. Google Pages is where you can build a personal home page for anything you want. very simplistic and easy to use.

Google has some of the best technologies for online stuff. Eventually a friend and I are going to set up an online store through Google Pages using Google base. Google Base is similar to Ebay, though seems to be a bit more secure.

After tweaking my system a bit, I also got it to where the calendar program on my computer will download my schedule from Google Calendar, and then any changes made will send them to: http://robertsaron.googlepages.com/aaronschedule so others can view them. I can also invite others, so they can make changes to the calendar(s) as well.

No comments: